Monday 2 September 2013

Unicorn Dreams

HII!
I managed to survive the family party! Strangely it wasn't as bad as I thought. I literally don't have much to comment about it, but I saw fireworks in the evening and they were beautiful! Fireworks are my favourite!
I got my college timetable today, I'm absolutely terrified to start in all honesty! Also, making friends with people seems a pretty scary thought right now... I can't believe I start on Wednesday, the summer had gone far too quickly!
I had a pretty good day though, I met Katie and Lauren! I finally found a coke bottle with my name on it! It was a glorious moment! Also, Katie gave me these super cool sweets, they're in a pill bottle thingy and they're called Unicorn Dreams! How fabulous is that?! I'm gonna have dreams about frolicking through forests with unicorns! Yaay!
I don't have anything else to say, so I had better get back to doing my college work.
Byee:)

No comments:

Post a Comment